Your aide-maman will NOT expect:
- to be in a family with a mother working full-time or part-time every day.
- to be left alone with small children for more than a morning, an afternoon or overnight without our permission.
- to be given ‘heavy’ housework, a working contract or a list of chores.
- to be asked to do chores at the same time as looking after children.
- to receive a weekly wage.
Your aide-maman will be selected to suit your family interests and requirements.
After receiving your application, we shall telephone you to discuss your placement and confirm dates.
We shall also contact you and your aide-maman in the first few days of her stay to make sure that you are both happy.
Towards the end of the stay, a local representative will contact you to check again that you are mutually happy and to write a reference for the student’s C.V.
Please note: BELAF does not accept liability of any kind which may result from professional negligence or dishonesty. However you can be assured that every reasonable measure has been taken to ensure the suitability and integrity of the aide-maman that we place with you.
Continue to application form>>